Reporting and critical analysis of regional energy use, conservation and strategic planning.
[Placeholder: Document Tour]
Reporting distributed via Voices of Central PA, Centre Daily Times, and correspondence with public officials.
- 2013 CDT Pipeline Coverage
- 12.1.13 – PSU steam plant fails committment to sustainability (Voices of Central PA)
- 12.1.14 A look at energy, economy & the environment (Voices of Central PA)
- 3.1.15 Activists lobby for-open source PSU system (Voices of Central PA)
[Page under revision – KW 12.17.16]
- 3.15.13 Johan Zwart Presentation to PSU Board of Trustees
- 3.18.13 – State College Borough Council Meeting. Concerned residents speak up. Minutes.
- 3.28.13 Watt – Sustainability Institute Reps – Emails Re Pipeline
- 4.1.13 – State College Borough Council Meeting. Concerned residents speak up. Borough Council unanimously adopts resolution directing Borough Manager not to approve any permit. Minutes.
- 4.15.13 Document Inventory – Documents reviewed as of April 15.
- 5.15.13 Watt to Planning Commission – re: energy decision-making.
- July 2013 – PSU Board of Trustees authorizes funding to place transmission pipeline on campus.
- 7.2.13 Watt Letter to Zaman at DEP
- 7.11.13 Watt to PSU BOT
- 8.15.13 McLaren – Zaman Re PSU Emissions Fee Exemption as “Instrumentality of the State”
- 11.9.13 Local Energy To-Do List
- 12.15.13 Watt – CDT Column – Draft
- 12.16.13 Watt Email to PSU Trustees
6.17.14 Watt Email to CITY-GREEN Officers
Citizen Proposal – Watt ESMP-in-Exile Working Draft (April 2014)
2.16.15 CommunityWise Comments on HNMCP Report
2.18.15 CITY-GREEN Comments on HNMCP Report