BAILIWICK NEWS Print Editions
- 9.2.16 Bailiwick News – Governing Board of Friends & Farmers Co-op facing key decisions at October Annual Meeting. [Meeting held Saturday, November 5, at 4 p.m. at the State College Friends School.]
- 9.9.16 Bailiwick News – Court ruling against Ferguson Township student housing development impacts regional planning. Part 1 of 2.
- 9.16.16 Bailiwick News – Some municipal legislators reluctant to continue investing taxpayer funds in Whitehall Road Regional Park development. Part 2 of 2.
- 9.23.16 Bailiwick News – Tensions about cutting services, raising taxes, or both, likely to rise during 2017 budget cycle. Part 1 of intermittent series.
- 9.30.16 Bailiwick News – Municipal leaders quietly wrestling with Whitehall Road Regional Park planning.
- 10.7.16 Bailiwick News – Local governments need to strengthen and enforce water protections.
- 10.21.16 Bailiwick News – Public debate on land development and water protection in Slab Cabin Run watershed continues.
- 11.4.16 Bailiwick News – Regional planning and municipal zoning as they relate to water, sewer, land use, housing development and population growth. Part 1 of intermittent series.
- 12.2.16 Bailiwick News – Continuing public discussion of water protection and land development tension. Compilation of reports published at Steady State College between Oct. 21 and Nov. 28, updating previous Bailiwick News reports published Sept. 9, Sept. 16, Sept. 30 and Oct. 21.
- 12.9.16 Bailiwick News – Municipal finance can-kickers running out of road. Part 2 of intermittent series. Part 1 published Sept. 23, 2016.
- 12.16.16 Bailiwick News – 2017 District Attorney race highlights prosecutor accountability to voters, jurors and defendants.
- 12.23.16 Bailiwick News – Water and farmland protection update.