June 25 edition has gone to the printer and is available for home or business delivery of hard copies, or for electronic delivery, for $40 annual subscription (details below)
June 25 edition’s contents include:
Calendar of Events
LOCAL FOOD Updates…
- Friends & Farmers Co-op – planned facilities and programs
- EPA Local Foods Local Places grant application,
- current Local Loyalty Program business partners
- excerpts from the February 1941 “History of the State College Cooperative Club,” formed in 1937
LOCAL ENERGY Updates…
- Georgetown University Energy Prize update
- Councilwoman Sarah Klinetob’s views on progress to date and possible next steps for community-led energy strategic planning
- info on New Berlin Energy Independence Project seminar (July 11 in Lewisburg)
- brief update on PSU Sustainability Institute investigation into 2013 Columbia Gas pipeline controversy
Coming in the July 9 edition…
- Overview of the PSU ESMP-in-Exile project, historic PSU electricity consumption data, and more.
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION INFO
For home or business delivery of paper editions, mail $40 check to Katherine Watt/156 West Hamilton Ave./State College PA 16801. For electronic delivery, include an email address with your check.
AUTHORIZED RESELLERS WANTED
If you would like to offer single copies for sale to your customers/clients, you can purchase copies to resell (increments of five) and sell them at your shop, office, farmers market vendor table, church or other public location. I’ll deliver the copies and buy back any unsold copies when I deliver the next edition.