Dave’s made a couple of trips to the PA Department of Environmental Protection – Air Quality Division’s Williamsport office to retrieve documents related to the West Campus Steam Plant conversion in the last few months, collecting almost 400 pages.
Below are some of the PDFs. Some you may have seen before in part or full – I’ll intercalate the new documents into the Right to Know page timeline later.
- 1.24.13 WCSP Construction Timeline
- 2.25.13 Miller DEP to Holland PSU
- 3.13.13 DEP – PSU Correspondence Re PSU Emissions Reporting Errors
- 4.4.13 McLaren PSU to Beaker DEP Re Emissions
- 4.5.13 Goetz Consultant to Spackman PSU Re Boilers
- 4.11.13 Zaman DEP to Salada PSU Re Technical Deficiencies
- 4.12.13 McLaren PSU to Calhoun DEP Re Natural Gas Pipeline Pressure
- 5.1.13 Salada PSU to Zaman DEP Re Technical Deficiencies and Space Limitations
- 5.1.13 WCSP App Revision 3 – Appendix E Best Available Technology Evaluation
- 5.1.13 WCSP App Revision 3 – Appendix F – Emission Reduction Credit Registry
- 5.1.13 WCSP App Revision 3 – Section 4 – Regulatory Review
- 7.25.13 Proposed WCSP Approval – Zaman to Salada
- 7.25.13 WCSP DEP Approval by Calhoun
- 8.16.13 Calhoun DEP to McHale PSU Re Emissions
- Aerial Schematic of WCSP Neighborhood as Master Plan Component
- Aerial View of WCSP
- Local and State Clean Air Law
Community activists continue to push the PA Department of Environmental Protection to organize a public hearing on the West Campus Steam Plant conversion project, particularly interested in digging into the downtown air quality implications of the natural gas combustion emissions, with a special focus on the health effects for residents of the proposed high-rise hotels and apartment buildings in the neighborhood of the power plant.